An international school is a school that promotes international education, in an international environment, either by adopting a curriculum such as that of the International Baccalaureate, Edexcel or Cambridge International Examinations, or by following a national curriculum different from that of the school’s country of residence.
These schools cater mainly to students who are not nationals of the host country, such as the children of the staff of international businesses, international organizations, foreign embassies, missions, or missionary programs. Many local students attend these schools to learn the language of the international school and to obtain qualifications for employment or higher education in a foreign country.
- Price 10,000€
- Slogan Together we can achieve more.
- Brand color
- Year of foundation 1990
- Enrollment Offer KS3
- Curriculum British
- Study Language(s) English & German
- No. of pupils 1000
- Admissions Officer John Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teacher-student ratio 1:7
- Cafeteria Yes
- Extracurricular activities Yes
- Tuition fee per academic year 10,000€
- Annual calendar September%20-%20June
- Transport Yes - this institution provides transportation services for its pupils
- Scholarship Programs Yes - this institution offers scholarships to individuals passionate about improving their knowledge and their ability to advance positive social change in their lives
- Learning support Yes - this institution provides individualized tutoring resources and advice for struggling learners and their parents
- No. of nationalities 23
2 reviews on “Perfect School”
I like this school so much as it offers everything you can dream of.
I like what I saw at this school. It is ideal for your children.